Monday 3 March 2014

Thank you

I was so surprised and pleased to see the comments the people have made about my first card for a challenge. It is really nice to be part of a supportive crafty crowd. So thank you heaps for your comments they have all been encouraging and helpful.
I have also enjoyed being able to pop into other blogs and comment rather than just admiring by myself, or showing my daughter.

It's Tuesday now and I had so many good intentions to make more cards but work and life have been stealing my time - I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

I had an experiment with Chrissie's suggestion that I stamp my little duck straight onto a card blank ... I even doodled a plan while at work yesterday.
I still feel the plan is good, but the execution wasn't what I wanted, so I will grab some more time tomorrow and try another version or two to see if I can make it happen. So hopefully I will be able to add another picture to my post.

I am still learning my way round my blog and that is taking a bit of my time too. So hopefully as time passes it will start looking, and feeling, more like a 'real' blog

No comments:

Post a Comment